Brazil has named a long list of seven combinations for the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games, including U.S.-based Brazilian Nilson Moreira da Silva with L & N Equestrian’s Magnum’s Martini.
Márcio Carvalho Jorge has been named to the long list provisionally with Coronel MCJ pending the outcome of Camphire International Horse Trials in Ireland this weekend, where he must secure a WEG qualifying score in the CCI3*.
The Brazilian long list has been named in the following order:
1. Henrique Pinheiro and Land Quenotte do Feroleto, a 15-year-old Holsteiner mare (Landritter X No Limit, by Caretino) owned by Ana Paula Arósio
2. Luciano Miranda Drubi and his own Riviera Lu, a 10-year-old Brazilian-bred mare (Rembranat X Ranfena, by Diapason des Gaves)
3. Marcelo Tosi and his own Glenfly, a 13-year-old Thoroughbred gelding (Presenting X Dorans Glen, by Over The River)
4. Márcio Appel and Iberon Jmen, a 16-year-old Holsteiner gelding (Indoctro X Landina Jmen, by Landino) owned by Samantha Tonello
5. Márcio Appel and PP Tarca, a 13-year-old Brazilian-bred mare (Intocavel Terral X PP Nirvana, by Landritter) owned by Marco Antonio Blanco Vidotti
6. Márcio Carvalho Jorge and Coronel MCJ, an 11-year-old Brazilian-bred gelding (Fugitisso X Cotton Girl) owned by the Jorge Family
7. Nilson Moreira da Silva and Magnum’s Martini, a 14-year-old Oldenburg gelding (Magnum X Momos Girl) owned by L & N Equestrian
Congratulations to all the horses and riders named to the Brazilian long list! Go Eventing.