There are many reasons people choose not to wear helmets, with some of the most popular excuses being “helmets are uncomfortable” or “helmets make my head hot.” But the Tipperary Sportage 8500 renders both of those reasons a non-issue.
With plenty of ventilation thanks to top and rear vents and a lightweight yet highly impact resistant design, the Sportage 8500 is a fantastic helmet to wear during hot summer rides and anytime of year. Check out these features:
- Performance: ASTM-SEI certified (ASTM Standard F1163-15)
- Impact Absorption: Lightweight high density ABS material provides superior impact resistance
- Retention & Stability: Contoured drop-cap shell and comfort foam interior cradle the head for increased protection
- Ventilation: Functioning top and rear vents for high temperature relief
- Style: Aggressive cut away profile in carbon fiber print
- Features: Rear reflective strip and flexible visor
- Colors: Carbon Grey, Cocoa Brown, Navy Blue, Pink, Purple, White, Electric Blue and Matte Black
The Riders4Helmets website features numerous testimonials, and we love the testimonial posted earlier this month from Sarah Reid, who says, “I love my Tipperary Sportage because I forget I have it on whenever I am riding.”
If you want to have the same level of comfort and safety in the saddle, enter to win a Tipperary Sportage 8500 Helmet using the Rafflecopter widget below. Entries close Friday at midnight EST, and we’ll draw the winner on Friday. Good luck! Be sure to check out Tipperary’s full line of helmets at this link.
Disclaimer: Information given in the Rafflecopter widget, including email addresses, may be shared with the corresponding sponsor at their request. You will also be signed up for our weekly EN eNews email newsletter, if you aren’t already. Don’t worry — you’ll just wonder what you’ve been missing out on — and you can unsubscribe if you don’t want it.