- Hosts: Samantha Clark, Glenn the Geek and a special appearance by Chris Stafford
- Guest: Thank you to David O’Connor of the USEF for joining us from the USEA Convention. You can visit David’s website at www.oconnoreventteam.com.
- News: The Kentucky State Veterinarian’s Office has regulatory responsibility to contain, manage, and resolve outbreaks of communicable equine diseases occurring at public venues, including large international competitions. Our office has spent the past three years working with the USDA Veterinary Services (USDA), the FÃ©dÃ©ration Equestre Internationale (FEI) Veterinary Committee, and the WEG Veterinary Services Coordinator to develop specific procedures for importation, disease mitigation, and infectious disease control. These procedures will be in addition to standard disease surveillance procedures practiced throughout the year at the Kentucky Horse Park. Read more at TheHorse.com.
- News: The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) announced today that Eva Salomon has accepted a position as the Managing Director and Chef D’Equipe for Dressage for the United States. More on The Jurga Report…
- News: The Art Museum at the University of Kentucky will present a groundbreaking exhibition to coincide with the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in 2010. Hoofbeats and Heartbeats will be the first significant exhibition to critically examine the role of the horse in American art, history, and culture.
- A new video about the games from the 2010 World Equestrian Games Foundation:
- Please support our sponsors because we would not be here without them:
Listen Now, Download or Subscribe: