Tamra Smith and Fleur De Lis scored a 31.2 in dressage to easily win the CIC*.
While Rocking Horse was running the first Advanced horse trial of the year, Fresno County Horse Park hosted the first FEI event of 2014. The CIC* and CIC** divisions both wrapped up yesterday. Matthew Brown BCF Belicoso and led from start to finish in the CIC**, as Tamra Smith and Fleur De Lis finished on their dressage score to win the CIC*. Horse trial divisions will complete their jumping phases today.
1. Matthew Brown / BCF Belicoso 43.1
2. Lauren Billys / Ballingowan Ginger 46.5
3. Kaitlin Velkamp / Flashpoint D 47.5
4. John Michael Durr / Esprit de la Danse 55.0
5. Jolie Wentworth / GoodKnight 63.0
1. Tamra Smith / Fleur de Lis 31.2
2. Robyn Fisher / Vanity 51.6
3. Kate Lathrop / Worth The Wait 54.1
4. David Adamo / Henry 57.3
5. Hollie Reed / Castlefarm Snooze Cruise 57.8