It’s summer time! OK, technically the first day of summer isn’t until next week, but it’s close enough, right? We’re celebrating the kickoff of eventing’s favorite season with our inaugural Summer Selfies Contest presented by Tipperary. If you win, you’ll take home a brand new Tipperary Sportage 8500 Helmet.
With plenty of ventilation thanks to top and rear vents and a lightweight yet highly impact resistant design, the Sportage 8500 is a fantastic helmet to wear during those hot summer rides. Check out these features:
- Performance: ASTM-SEI certified (ASTM Standard F1163-15)
- Impact Absorption: Lightweight high density ABS material provides superior impact resistance.
- Retention & Stability: Contoured drop-cap shell and comfort foam interior cradle the head for increased protection.
- Ventilation: Functioning top and rear vents for high temperature relief.
- Style: Aggressive cut away profile in carbon fiber print.
- Features: Rear reflective strip and flexible visor.
- Colors: Carbon Grey, Cocoa Brown, Navy Blue, Pink, Purple, White, Electric Blue and Matte Black.
How to enter: Put on a Tipperary vest and/or helmet and snap a selfie with your horse. Post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with with the hashtag #ENsummerselfie, or email your photo to [email protected]. You’ll receive one entry for wearing a Tipperary helmet or vest and double entries if you wear both.
Entries are due by midnight EST on Friday, June 24. The EN staff will pick our favorite summer selfies and post them for a vote. Good luck! Be sure to check out Tipperary’s full line of helmets at this link. Go Eventing.