Rolex is almost as big of a deal for the dog attendees as it is for their human counterparts. Everywhere you can look, there’s a different dog taking in the sights (and smells).
We’ve long honored the dogs who attend Rolex with their horse-obsessed humans, and it’s no surprise that our Rolex Top Dog contest is always a popular one!
Thanks to our awesome sponsor, World Equestrian Brands, this year’s prize is a beautiful Veritas Fancy Raised Figure-8 Bridle from World Equestrian Brands.
The Veritas Figure-8 Bridle features unparalled luxurious padding on the single crown piece, select premium leather and stainless steel buckles. These bridles are designed for superior comfort, style and performance.
So without further ado, here are your finalists for this year’s Top Dog! Vote for your favorite to determine the winner. The poll will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, May 6.
1. This well-prepared pooch spotted by Susannah Lewis.
2. Robin Corr’s Dorsey is a jump decoration!
3. Rachel Leneweaver’s Indy is quite the scopey pup. We see a four-star in his future!
4. Lucy was giving rides to the cross country course!
5. Xena is another bold dog who’s ready to tackle her first Rolex!