We are big fans of Marion de Vogel’s videography here at EN, and her highlights reel from this year’s Fitch’s Corner Horse Trials does not disappoint. She interviewed Boyd Martin about why he always makes the trip to Fitch’s each year:
“Fernanda Kellogg and Kirk Henckels put on a spectacular event. The community really gets behind it. The course looks like Rolex; it’s beautifully presented. For the show jumping course, they actually use the jumps from the Atlanta Olympics, and the dressage turf here is first class. It’s a premier lower-level event, and I think it’s great exposure for my up-and-coming young horses.”
Be sure to check out this special edition of Who Jumped It Best featuring photos from the Training Rider divisions at Fitch’s, as well as winner photos provided by Joan Davis of Flatlandsfoto. We also have a lifestyle photo gallery to bring you from Mary Hilliard, so stay tuned for that. Go Fitch’s! Go Eventing.
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.