FischerSolution erreicht den 11. Platz im Rolex Grand Prix über 1,60m💪🏼✨🎉
Es war ein wahnsinns Gefühl diesen Parcours mit ihr zu reiten 🚀
Posted by Michael Jung on Sunday, December 10, 2017
One might be fooled into thinking Michael Jung would take time off from being completely amazing and enjoy a quiet winter break, but you don’t become World Number 1 by laying on the couch and drinking hot chocolate until spring.
While the eventing season is on a short holiday, Jung has been honing his skills in the jumper ring. It’s no secret he competes regularly in pure show jumping, but lately he’s appearing on some of the sport’s biggest stages.
At the 1.60m Rolex Grand Prix of Geneva in Switzerland earlier this month, where Kent Farrington won the star-studded division aboard Gazelle, Jung and the 8-year-old Westphalian mare fischerSolution finished 11th after a gorgeous round with just one rail down at the second to last fence. Watch their round above and click here to watch the entire class.
What could be next for Jung? Do you think he might tackle an Olympic path in show jumping?
Feeding IR or Cushing’s Horses?
Ask your vet about NutrientWise™.
- Adds essential vitamins and minerals that counter the effects of oxidative stress caused by normal metabolism and exercise. The harder a horse works, the more nutritional support it needs.
- Contributes essential vitamins and minerals to a diet containing mostly hay, hay cubes or fiber pellets. This is especially important in diets where grass and grain is limited due to metabolic disease or weight control.
- Delivers vitamins and minerals that support a robust immune system in horses of all ages.
- Fills in dietary gaps for horses that are not eating recommended levels of fortified concentrates (pellets or sweet feeds).
- Maintains adequate nutrient levels to support the healing of tissue and bones in horses that are recovering from illness or injury and are on restricted diets.
- Provides the supplementation necessary to protect the nutritional status of both the mare and her foal during the last trimester of pregnancy and lactation.
- Supplies additional vitamins and minerals to support the rapid bone and muscular growth in young horses
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.