Thinking about going to Rolex? On the fence about buying tickets? Well think fast because ticket prices increase at midnight (EST) tonight! Phone lines will be open until 4:30 p.m. EST, but you can order online at any time.
Here’s a few tips to help you out:
- The date of the event is April 23-26, 2015. Go check your calendar and fill out a PTO request.
- Grounds Admission gets you in the door but it does not get you a seat in the stadium for dressage or show jumping. You must reserve a stadium seat for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Show jumping, preferred parking and tailgating tickets go fast.
- You can pre-order headsets that allow you to listen to dressage and show jumping commentary with Sally O’Connor. I recommend this — it makes the experience of watching these top level horses riders do their thing that much better.
- For Saturday, you can get a combo ticket for cross country and the Kentucky Reining Cup World Championship Freestyle, which is famously entertaining. This offer extends through January 5.
- Don’t forget EN will be there and once again will have our most amazing tailgate complete with snacks, beverages, dance parties and a primo viewing location on cross country.
- If you’re ordering tickets as a Christmas gift, deadlines are as follows for an on-time delivery: UPS Ground deadline is tomorrow (16th), UPS 2nd Day is Dec. 21, UPS Next Day is Dec 22. These do not include Saturday and Sunday deliveries.
What are you waiting for? Click here to order tickets to the 2015 Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.