Stable View is pleased to announce the formation of the Stable View Foundation, which has been created to efficiently collect and donate money to local causes. These local causes will be selected by a three-person independent board and will focus on organizations in our communities that serve youth and families in need.
Reflecting current best Corporate Governance practices, the following guidelines are in place:
- An independent three-person Board that selects three area Charities annually.
- All Charities will have a high percentage to cause—they do not have significant overheads.
- Funds for distribution from the Stable View Foundation will be received by Stable View’s May “Local Charities Horse Trials”—a minimum of $10,000.
- The Foundation will also distribute a minimum of $5,000 from each of eight shows in Stable View’s USEF/USHJA $550,000 Challenge Series.
- Once prepared, the Stable View Foundation’s Accounts will be reproduced on the Stable View website.
- The expenses of running the Foundation are planned to be de minimis.
The Directors—Morgan Batton, Michele Bradley, and Pippa Moon—have selected the following charities for 2023:
Cumbee Center to Assist Abused Persons
Ronald McDonald House of Columbia
Announcements regarding the progress of the Foundation will be made via e-mail, on social media, and available on our website.
Please contact Michele Bradley with any questions at [email protected].