Teams have been announced for the 2019 USEF/USET Foundation North American Futures Team Challenge at Carolina International on March 21-24, 2019. Established with the USET Foundation and administered by USEF, the North American Futures Team Challenge is designed to complement the Eventing High Performance Program, which recently rolled out the new U.S. Eventing Pathway Program.
Two teams of four combinations will contest an unofficial simulated team competition at both Carolina International in the CCI3*-S or CCI4*-S and at Bromont in the CCI3*-L. The teams will undergo training prior to each competition.
The following horses and riders have been named to USEF Performance Director for Eventing Erik Duvander’s team:
- Hallie Coon and Celien
- Sydney Conley Elliott and QC Diamantaire
- Ariel Grald and Leamore Master Plan
- Caroline Martin and Danger Mouse
The following horses and riders have been named to USEF Emerging Athlete Coach Leslie Law’s team:
- Alex Baugh and Mr. Candyman
- Cosby Green and Highly Suspicious
- Chris Talley and Sandro’s Star
- Madison Temkin and Dr. Hart
Click here to learn more about the North American Futures Team Challenge.