Hot off the presses! US Equestrian has just announced the recipients of the 2018 Land Rover/USEF Eventing Competition Grants and USET Foundation Jacqueline B. Mars National Developing Rider Grants, which are given through the United States Equestrian Team Foundation, for the remainder of the 2018 season.
Three athletes received USET Foundation Jacqueline B. Mars National Developing Rider Grants for The Dutta Corp. Fair Hill International CCI3* in Elkton, Md., on Oct. 18-21, 2018:
- Sydney Conley Elliott (Bossier City, La.) and Cisko A, Carol Stephens’s 12-year-old Westphalian gelding
- Emilee Libby (Temecula, Calif.) and Jakobi, a 9-year-old Belgian Warmblood gelding she owns with Linda Libby
- Frankie Thieriot Stutes (Occidental, Calif.) and Chatwin, The Chatwin Group’s 10-year-old Oldenburg gelding
Two athletes received funding for the Ocala Jockey Club International CCI3* in Reddick, Fla., on November 15-18, 2018:
- Tamie Smith (Murrieta, Calif.) and Mai Baum, a 12-year-old German Sport Horse gelding owned by Alexandra Ahearn, Ellen Ahearn, and Eric Markell, received a USET Foundation Jacqueline B. Mars National Developing Rider Grant.
- Lynn Symansky (Middleburg, Va.) and RF Cool Play, The Donner Syndicate, LLC’s 10-year-old German Sport Horse gelding, received a Land Rover/USEF Eventing Competition Grant.
All funding is dependent on the horses starting the competitions.