US Equestrian is pleased to announce the four combinations selected to represent the Land Rover U.S. Eventing Team at the FEI Eventing Nations Cup Netherlands CCIO4*-NC-L hosted in Enschede, Netherlands at the Military Boekelo-Enschede from October 5-8, 2023. The U.S. combinations will be led by Chef d’Equipe Leslie Law.
– James Alliston (San Ramon, Calif.) and Karma, a 2014 Oldenburg mare owned by Alliston Equestrian and Ric Plummer
– Phillip Dutton (West Grove, Pa.) and Denim, a 2015 Holsteiner gelding owned by Caroline Moran, Ann Lapides, Neil Sites, and Ann Jones
– Cassie Sanger (Wilmington, Del.) and Fernhill Zoro, her own 2008 Irish Sport Horse gelding
– Jennie Saville (West Grove, Pa.) and Connory, a 2012 Holsteiner gelding owned by Nina Gardner, Timothy Gardner, and Jennie Saville
The following combinations have been named as team alternates and are listed in alphabetical order.
– Jenny Caras (Buckhead, Ga.) and Trendy Fernhill, a 2011 Irish Sport Horse gelding owned by Elyse Eisenberg
– Cosby Green (Lexington, Ky.) and Jos UFO de Quidam, a 2008 Argentine Silla gelding owned by Heather Morris
– Andrew McConnon (Vass, N.C.) and Wakita 54, his own 2013 KWPN mare
– Madison Temkin (Lexington, Ky.) and MVP Madbum, a 2013 Thoroughbred mare owned by Madison Temkin, Beth Brown, and Brian Brown
The competition will begin with the dressage phase on Thursday, October 5, and Friday, October 6. The cross-country phase will take place on Saturday, October 7, over the course designed by Adrian Ditcham (GBR). The final jumping phase will conclude competition on Sunday, October 8, over the course built by Kris van Gelder (NED).
Tune in live on ClipMyHorse.TV/FEI.TV with a ClipMyHorse.TV Premium Membership. USEF Subscribers, Competing Members, and Fans receive a 10% discount on ClipMyHorse.TV Premium Memberships. Find out more information.