Andrew Nicholson is without a High Performance home after calling it splitsville with New Zealand following a public falling out with Nereo’s vet at the World Equestrian Games.
Look, Andrew, we know you have a lot of options in picking your next High Performance program. The Germans are the reigning World, European and Olympic champions. The Irish know how to party. And the Dutch get to rock a lot of orange.
But we’d like you to strongly consider riding for the good ol’ U S of A for these 10 compelling reasons:
1. We have an excellent sense of humor.
2. Our education system is unmatched.
3. And our math skills aren’t bad either.
3. We know how to throw a good party.
4. And we take our national holidays seriously …
5. Very seriously.
6. We shoot for the moon.
7. We’re a cultured society with a sophisticated taste in art …
8. And fashion.
9. We enjoy spending time outdoors …
10. And exploring the open road.
So you see, Andrew, there are so many fantastic reasons to ride for Team USA. We hope you’ll humbly consider our request. Here’s some paperwork to get you started.
Go ‘Murica. Go Eventing.