I only have enough computer battery for a very short post. Aiken has gotten 4-6 inches, and, at least where our barn is, we have completely lost power. I can only imagine what Pine Top is getting right now, because the idiots weather men predicted zero precipitation for us and 2-4 inches for them. I have heard that the competition has been delayed and they are pushing the jumping back, but if it looks anything like what it does here they are really going to have trouble getting eventing in this weekend. Scroll down for a link to the pine top homepage for more info as they post it. Stay warm everyone, the horses look happy and I am bedding down under some horse blankets for the night. Go eventing.