When it comes to horse health, SmartPak is on our side, so it’s not surprising that they keep a vet on their staff to help us navigate the ins-and-outs of equine ownership.
In the second episode of SmartPak’s monthly video series “Ask the Vet,” Dr. Lydia Gray and SmartPaker Sarah address topics like:
1. How to prevent thrush in the spring during mud season
2. Prevention and treatment options for horses with anemia
3. Essential items for an equine first aid kit
4. Detection, treatment and longterm maintenance for an ulcer-prone horse
5. Recommended exercise for an overweight horse
Have a question of your own? Submit it on this video before March 14 using the hashtag #askthevetvideo. You can also ask your questions on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or the SmartPak blog, where you can read all of Dr. Lydia Gray’s “Ask the Vet” articles at this link.
Bonus: If your question gets selected to be featured in a future “Ask the Vet” video, you win a SmartPak Gift Card!
Be sure to subscribe to SmartPak’s YouTube Channel so you’ll be the first to know about new editions of this great series.
Go SmartPak. Go Healthy Horses. Go Eventing!