Equestrian Canada has named its 2022 High Performance Squad athletes as well as its Development Squad as the country looks ahead to this fall’s FEI World Championships for Eventing, where an all-important Paris Olympics qualification is on the line.
Named to the High Performance Squad are:
- Hawley Bennett-Awad and the Jollybo Syndicate LLC’s Jollybo
- Holly Jacks Smither and her own Candy King (More Inspiration was also named to the list)
- Colleen Loach and Peter Barry’s Qorry Blue d’Argouges, Peter Barry’s Vermont, and Peter Barry, Amanda Bernhard and the rider’s FE Golden Eye
- Jessica Phoenix and her own Pavarotti as well as Charlotte Schickedanz and the rider’s Wabbit
- Karl Slezak and Kirk Hoppner and the rider’s Fernhill Wishes
- Mike Winter and Jonathan Nelson and Emma and Mike’s El Mundo
Recently, Equestrian Canada released its fundraising goals for the season, identifying a goal of $250,000 to help bring the equestrian program forward to reach new heights. You can make a donation by clicking here, and stay tuned for more ways to get involved coming soon.
View this post on Instagram