The French federation announced their eventing squad this morning for the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games, which will be held Sept. 12-16 at Tryon International Equestrian Center in Mill Spring, North Carolina.
Congratulations to the following horses and riders:
- Sidney Dufresne and Trésor Mail, an 11-year-old Selle Francais stallion (Jaguar Mail X Nocturne Mail, by Iowa) owned by Iris Fleurieu and Agnès Trouble
- Maxime Livio and Opium de Verrieres, a 16-year-old Selle Francais gelding (Ultra de Rouhet X Rosiere II, by Fragile), owned by S.C. Soixante Seize et Compagnie – Les Amis de Maxime Livio
- Astier Nicolas and Vinci de la Vigne, a 9-year-old Selle Francais gelding (Esterel des Bois X Korrigane de Vigne, by Duc du Hutrel) owned by Marie-José and Philippe Gérard and the rider
- Donatien Schauly and Pivoine des Touches, a 15-year-old Selle Francais mare (Nykias X Kanelle des Touches, by Elf d’Or) owned by Anne-Sophie Schauly and the rider
- Thibaut Vallette and Qing du Briot ENE HN, a 14-year-old Selle Francais gelding (Eolien II X Henriette, by Etalon OR) owned by IFCE