Think about all the ways that the sport of eventing has positively impacted your life. Today is the day to pay it forward! This #GivingTuesday, consider making a secure, tax-deductible donation to the USEA Foundation to help ensure a happy, healthy future for our sport.
From a $25 “Novice” donation to a $1,000 “Four-Star” donation and beyond, gifts of any amount are welcome and can make a big difference. You can designate your donation for use where needed or earmark it to benefit your favorite program. A few options:
- Poggio Horsemanship Study (USEA Foundation) — Studying equine soundness, health and training
- Where it is needed most — Supporting the immediate needs of USEA Inc.
- USEA Foundation — Securing the Future of Education and the Sport
- Frangible Fence Research (USEA Inc.) — Collapsible Fence Study and other safety initiatives
- Roger Haller Officials’ Education (USEA Inc.) — Funds and scholarships for Officials’ Education
- Instructors’ Certification Program (ICP) (USEA Inc.) — Funds for Instructors Certification Program (ICP)
- Equine Welfare (USEA Inc.) — Funds for equine safety and welfare
- Young Event Horse (USEA Inc.) — Funds for Young Event Horse (YEH) Program
- Future Event Horse (USEA Inc.) — Funds for Future Event Horse (FEH) Program
- Juniors/Young Riders (USEA Inc.) — Funds for national Junior and Young Rider Program
- Liz Cochran Memorial Grooms Award (USEA Foundation) — National Grooms Award
- Volunteer Incentive Program (USEA Inc.) — Funds support the USEA Volunteer Incentive Program
Go give back. Go Eventing!