- The horse, rider, and division must remain the same during both horse trials.
- A division must have a minimum of 10 riders in each horse trials for the points to be awarded to the 1st-6th place.
- When there are more than 40 riders the divisions will only be divided into an A and B divisions.
- Points will accumulate from the January and March Horse Trials.
- Prize money is awarded to the winning rider/horse combinations after the conclusion of the March Horse Trials. Monies are awarded to the winning combinations after the close of the March Horse Trials. Also after the required time for receipt of any challenges/inquiries of the results from competitors.
Prize money will be awarded as follows:
1st place $250 x 5 = $1,250
2nd place $200 x 5 = $1,000
3rd place $150 x 5 = $ 750
4th place $100 x 5 = $ 500
5th place $75 x 5 = $ 375
6th place $ 50 x 5 = $ 250
Total Prize Money: $4,125
What better way to kick off the year than at Majestic Oaks? The facility is stunning, the John Williams designed courses are educational, and with a little luck the sun will be shining warm and bright. If you’re not competing, come on out to spectate — volunteers are also needed and welcome!
The action continues throughout the year, with two more horse trials in 2020: May 9-10 and Nov. 7-8.
Majestic Oaks is located at 17500 N US Hwy 441 / Reddick, FL 32686. For more information, visit the website here.
Go Eventing at Majestic Oaks!