Chances are you’ve heard about the new World Equestrian Center currently under construction in Ocala, Florida, and set to open in January 2021. With 4,000 acres reserved for the project, the World Equestrian Center is set to become the largest equestrian complex in the U.S. and plans to host shows across numerous disciplines.
This video showing a 3D rendering of what the finished facility will look like is quite simply mind-boggling. It’s like a cross between Wellington, Aachen and Disney World — the ultimate horse person’s paradise! The facility includes too many features to name, but here are a few of the highlights:
- 2,000 permanent stalls with temperature-controlled air conditioning and fans
- 3-acre outdoor stadium arena with seating for 8,000 people
- Four climate-controlled indoor arenas and 17 outdoor arenas
- A six-story, 5-star luxury hotel with 260 rooms
- A fine dining restaurant with enough seating for 500 people
- Expansive retail space with high-end boutiques
The World Equestrian Center currently sits on 378 acres of the 4,000-acre parcel of land, with 300 more acres reserved for additional construction of equestrian facilities. The residential plans for the neighboring World Equestrian Estates includes 2,400 homes, estate homes and condominiums.
Click here to check out more photo renderings of the World Equestrian Center. Can we start the campaign now to get a cross country course built at the facility?