Four Thoroughbred Makeover alumni battled it out for $1,000 in prize money at the Maryland Horse World Expo last week, and Retired Racehorse Project kindly shared the video for our viewing pleasure.
Click to watch Michelle Warro and Play Like A Raven, Sabrina Morris and Smash and Grab, Dyanna Capuano and Idle Spur, and Krysta Paradis on Where’s My Tail. No spoilers on who won, so you’ll have to watch to find out!
This is the last call to enter the 2017 Thoroughbred Makeover, as entries close tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. EST. Go here for more information and to enter. Go OTTBs. Go Eventing.
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut? Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.