Jon Holling and Proper Timing managed to overcome their three rails in show jumping last night with a clear trip on cross-country today to take home the win in the USEA Adequan Gold Cup CIC3* division at CHC International. Only four riders went clear in the small division, with three riders who did not finish cross-country and three others who had a stop– including overnight leader Jessica Bortner-Harris and Win The War.
In the two-star division, Sarah Dunkerton went fast and clean with Matapeake to move up for the win. Caroline Martin and Roller Skate finished second adding no jumping penalties to their dressage score, and Andrew Palmer with the Trakehner stallion Tatendrang finished third. The CIC2* course seemed to ride well, with 16 clear rounds out of 17 finishers, and only three horses who did not complete cross-country.
Final CIC3* Results
- Jonathan Holling / Proper Timing 75.5
- Nilson Moreira da Silva / Muggle 80.4
- Elisa Wallace / Simply Priceless 88.2
- Leah Lang-Gluscic / A.P. Prime 90.2
- Jessica Bortner-Harris / Win the War 97.7
Final CIC2* Results
- Sarah Dunkerton / Matapeake 60.5
- Caroline Martin / Roller Skate 61.9
- Andrew Palmer / Tatendrang 67.7
- Katherine Rivera / Royal Lufftanzer 68.0
- Ellie Van Gemeren / Gemini Pilot 70.2