The working students of Law Eventing — Lexi, Kathy and Golly — have a few confessions to make:
- “Sometimes, if I know I’m going to change my sheets the next day, I won’t take a shower before I go to bed … after working in the barn all day.”
- “Technically, I wash my hair every other day … technically.”
- “I’ve been known to not wash my hands between mucking stalls and eating dinner.”
- “I find it weird when there’s no hay in my bathtub after I’ve showered.”
- “I’ve eaten three bags of gummy worms in the last three days.”
- “I think 8:30 is a perfectly acceptable bedtime.”
And much more. Many thanks to Golly for sending in the video, and feel free to make your own confessions in the comments.
Go working students. Go Eventing.