2022 is underway! Time to pull out that fresh clean slate of a calendar and start mapping out your eventing plans for the year ahead. For your convenience, here is a provisional calendar of North American CCIs and Advanced H.T. for the upcoming year. If the spreadsheet is not well-formatted on your device, here is a direct link.
Scroll down for notes on a few key changes.
USEA Calendar of Events
USEF Competition Search
Equestrian Canada Calendar of Events
FEI Calendar Search
- Events still “Pending USEF Approval” are designated by italics (there are seven to date)– US Equestrian has advised to check back weekly for updates.
- There are 57 FEI/Advanced events in 2022, down from 62 in 2021 and 58 in 2020.
- Carolina International added CCI1*S and Advanced divisions.
- Tryon International May 3-Day Event and Tryon Fall Horse Trials are new additions to the calendar. Tryon International added 1*.
- Horse Park of New Jersey will not host FEI events, including Jersey Fresh.
- Morven Park International will not offer Advanced.
- Foshay International will not offer FEI divisions.
- Virginia International will offer a 3*L.
- Ocala Winter II H.T. added FEI divisions.
- Stable View Spring added Advanced and will no longer offer 1*.
- The Event at Terra Nova added 4*S and removed 2*L.
- The Event at Rebecca Farm added a 3*S and will host the 2022 AEC.
If I made in any errors in this compilation (there are a lot of moving pieces!), please let me know at [email protected] and I’ll make a correction. Thanks, and best of luck to you all in 2022!