The following events have been canceled or postponed:
May 9-10: WindRidge Farm Horse Trials – Canceled
May 29-31: Equestrians’ Institute H.T. – Canceled
“The EIHT Organizing Committee has decided to cancel the spring horse trial scheduled for May 29-31 at the Horse Park due to the many uncertainties and risks surrounding the COVID-19 epidemic. Our highest priority is the safety of our riders, families, volunteers, and staff. Given the limited number of people allowed in gatherings and that the virus outbreak is not yet widely under control, we feel this is the best course of action to preserve the wellness of everyone involved.
“It is our sincere hope that we will be able not only to host our fall horse trial on September 18-20, but also some small schooling shows in the summer, if the situation allows. We want nothing more than to be with you and your horses and have fun. But, until then, please stay safe and prevent the spread of the coronavirus.”
May 30-31: GMHA Horse Trials – Postponed (Tentative Reschedule Date: June 27-28, 2020)
You can view a complete list of canceled and postponed events here.
Be well. Go Eventing (Someday!)