Erik Duvander, Doug Payne and Emma Ford are all speaking at next week’s edition of the Sport Horse Health and Performance Series, presented by Equine High-Performance Sports Group. The discussions, which takes place Monday, June 14, through Tuesday, June 15, will address multiple subjects pertaining to athlete centered research and horse care.
About the series, as outlined by the website:
- RIDERS AND TRAINERS
Learn from expert equestrians, human physicians, and sports scientists every month discussing timely topics such as building a yearly training plan, preparing an athlete for success at a major championship, performance therapy in sport, and how to quantify training loads. Discover ways to apply practices used by elite athletes to your own stable.
- HORSE OWNERS
You want to provide the best possible care for your horse and give them the best chance to succeed. The Sport Horse Series brings you experts from equestrian and human-centric sports that provide practical techniques you can use to reduce the risk of injury in your equine athletes while preparing them to achieve their best performances.
- VETERINARIANS AND VET STUDENTS
The Sport Horse Series creates unique opportunities for continuing education and innovation by critically examining the way that sports medicine is practiced in Equine Medicine. Hear from leading experts about how sports medicine and prevention can be used to support the longevity and wellbeing of equine athletes.
- OTHER EQUINE INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
For too long, we have looked at different elements of horse care and management in silos. The Sport Horse Series combines experts from different areas of focus to develop more collaborative approaches to Sport Horse Management.
- OUR APPROACH:
Content for the Sport Horse Series will be posted on our online platform throughout the year. With new content each month….
- Our innovative format pairs a 30 – 40 minute presentation from a renowned expert on a high-priority topic with a 40 – 50 minute panel discussion that includes thought-leaders from the equestrian community. The discussants examine the topic and provide their viewpoints on how elite sport horses should be managed and trained.
- One topic = Presentation + Panel Discussion. The discussion can be watched LIVE OR ON DEMAND afterwards and will (together with the original presentations) remain available on our platform. Over time, a world-leading library of presentations and discussions will be created – and we are excited to share this incredible knowledge with you!
- SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER: You can joint two presentations plus two discussion sessions in May for 20 USD. These can be watched live and on demand at your convenience. Registration is open. First content is available.
Learn more and register today at the website here.