If you’re attending Rolex this year, it’s time to sit up and listen! We’re thrilled to offer this exclusive opportunity in partnership with Fleeceworks to present the inaugural Rolex Scavenger Hunt. The big prize on the line? A clinic with Fleeceworks rider Tamie Smith!
Here’s the scoop on how to enter:
Team up with some friends and barn mates who are attending Rolex this weekend. Teams must be a minimum of two people and a maximum of four. Email your team members’ names to [email protected] no later than Thursday, April 28 at 5 p.m. EST. We’ll then assign you a unique hashtag to use on Instagram to identify your entries.
You’ll receive a full list of items to check off, but here are a few to give you an idea:
- Follow Fleeceworks on Instagram
- Take a selfie with a Fleeceworks rider (Bonus points if you can snag a selfie with their horse!)
- Stop by the Fleeceworks booth in the Rolex Trade Fair to answer Rolex trivia questions each day
- Take a selfie with Chinch at the EN Insanity In the Middle Tailgate party on Saturday
- And much more!
How will we choose the winning team?
- All teams who turn in completed checklists by the end of competition on Sunday will be entered into a drawing to determine the winner. There will be “bonus point” options, and for every 10 bonus points achieved, the team will receive an extra entry into the drawing.
- The winning team must have a facility at which to host a clinic with no more than 20 riders with Tamie Smith. The facility must have safe and accessible areas for a flat and show jumping clinic. A cross country area is a bonus, but is not necessary. An indoor arena is preferable in the case of inclement weather.
- Should the winning team be unavailable to host the clinic, the prize will be given to another randomly drawn team. We will discuss details with the winners when they are chosen.
- The clinic will be hosted by Fleeceworks and all team members from the winning team will receive have all clinic costs waived. All other participants will pay a fee of $125 total, all of which will be donated to charity. Note: Facility fees, stabling, etc. may apply as additional fees.
This is a huge opportunity to learn with one of the top event riders in the U.S., and we’d like to thank Tamie for graciously donating her time as well as Fleeceworks for sponsoring this unique opportunity.
So get your teams together and submit your team names — we will have further instructions for you once we receive your entry. Good luck to all!