Link: Friday Live Scores
No shocker here, Phillip and TruLuck lead the CIC3* on a score of 51.2 over Imtiaz Anees and Interwin who scored a 52.5. Not exactly the same type of breathing room that Tiana has, but they got the job done.
1) Phillip Dutton and TruLuck – 51.2
2) Imtiaz Anees and Interwin – 52.5
3) Peter Barry and Kilrodan Abbott – 55.0
4) Kate Hicks and Belmont – 56.7
5) Hannah Burnett and St. Barths – 57.3
The CIC2* dressage is Friday afternoon.
I’m headed up to Jersey now, and we will have a dressage recap and XC preview this evening, and all the regular Eventing Nation mayhem throughout the weekend. Any special requests?