We launched the Eventing Nation Patreon in January and have been blown away by the fan support we have received! We’re up to over 60 Patrons and counting, and we’ve already had some great fun over in our dedicated Facebook group, Insanity In the Middle. To keep the party going, we’ve teamed up with Horse & Rider Books to give away a few books – exclusively for our Patrons!
You’ll want to sign up to become an EN Patron, if you haven’t already, as entries are open in the Insanity In the Middle Facebook group. We’ll close them on Sunday, February 28 and will draw four winners who will receive their pick of the following books:
- Dressage Between the Jumps by Jane Savoie
- Know Better to Do Better by Denny Emerson
- Horse Brain Human Brain by Janet Jones, PhD
- Brain Training for Riders by Andrea Monserrat Waldo
- Training Horses the Ingrid Klimke Way by Ingrid Klimke
- Horses Came First, Second and Last by Jack Le Goff