We all know it, but maybe don’t acknowledge it as often as we could or should: riding is hard, y’all. Nobody began winning blue ribbons overnight and behind each and every success story are often years upon years of blood, sweat and tears.
Not many people choose to publicly share the stops and the spooks and the falls on social media — they don’t look quite as impressive as the clear rounds, the good marks and the rosettes — but Abbey Steinberg, a young rider from Maine, has put together a montage of her two year journey with her horse, Infinity, which includes all that and shows hows far they’ve come as a team. She and Finn, an 11-year-old Thoroughbred x Holsteiner gelding, finished their 2019 season by moving up to Training level and finishing top three in their last two events of the season.
Well done, Abbey — congrats on a great season and all your hard work!
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract.
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea.
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis.
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues.
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration.
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function.
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.