First time eventers (and those of us who could use a little help in the braiding department): bookmark this page!
Braiding is not easy, despite my years of practice mine never seem to turn out totally right, and I’m left attempting to emulate the top grooms of the world. Olivia Towers takes us through the mechanics of plaiting.
Need to support strong, sound bones in layups or young horses?
Ask your vet about BoneWiseTM.
- Maintains optimal levels of bone density when horses are confined to their stalls.
- Delivers a readily digestible, natural source of calcium and trace minerals necessary for optimal bone development.
- Supports enhanced bone mineral content and bone turnover that encourages the swift repair of microdamage.
- Supplies yeast cultures that support improved mineral and vitamin digestibility.
- Sustains vitamin D at levels necessary for healthy bone development.
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.