To be totally honest, we’re still not ready to be done reliving Fair Hill 2019. Luckily, we’ve got fabulous eventing enthusiasts and spectators who have uploaded their own angles on the competition to YouTube for all to enjoy!
Young rider Grace Gorham was there on Saturday (don’t miss her interview with three-star rider Cosby Green, as well!) and captured a great overview of cross country day. She takes us around the tracks, including visits to the most influential questions on the four-star course, and gives us an up-close look at the vet box. Thanks for sharing, Grace!
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract.
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea.
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis.
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues.
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration.
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function.
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.