If you haven’t heard, country superstar Hunter Hayes will be performing at Kentucky Horse Park following cross country day at Rolex this year. It’s a marquee event and one that fits right in with the party atmosphere that is cross country day on the Bluegrass. In case you needed further persuading to join the Hunter wagon, here are a few more reasons:
1) He may serenade you with this classic song that will make even the most die-hard horse girl swoon:
2) Even eventers are ready for Hunter:
3) If you need help figuring out who Hunter Hayes is (kids these days…), don’t worry, we’ve got your back. You’re officially a part of the cool kids group.
4) This. Just this. Who doesn’t want to be a part of this? Ok, maybe this is a stretch, but we can dream right?
5) A portion of ticket proceeds with go to a great cause: The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance and the USET Foundation. Those are some causes that all horse people can get behind!
Tickets are $35 for general admission, and a Taylor Harris Insurance Services VIP Access Package is available for $150, which includes a VIP Pit Pass at the front of stage with a full cash bar, VIP lounge with full cash bar and food, an invitation to the VIP After Party and memorabilia signed by Hunter.