Spring Gulch H.T. Is Postponed

Spring Gulch H.T., scheduled for May 16-17 in Littleton, Colorado, has been postponed.

CCC President Dani Sussman and Organizer Andy Bowles released this statement today:

“After great consideration of the current moving targets of this pandemic and with the health and safety of everyone concerned, the Board of Spring Gulch Horse Trials and organizer Andy Bowles have regrettably decided to postpone the May Horse Trials until hopefully early July. Our aim is to work closely with the Area IX Council, USEA and USEF to finalize a date to run in July if possible. We will also be looking at adding some combined test days into the calendar once the climate allows to help prepare competitors to get ready to start competing again.

“We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support and we hope that during these unknown times everyone stays safe. We look forward to seeing you once we get through this.”

You can view a complete list of canceled and postponed eventsĀ here.

Be well. Go Eventing (Someday!)